All organizations want to take advantage of the cost savings, operational efficiency, and improved capabilities that a shift to the cloud provides. But having the right protections in place is key to make sure not only your users are protected, but that your sensitive data is also protected. Especially as workforces become increasingly remote, improved functionality and cloud security are both must-haves for any organization.
Terms such as secure access service edge (SASE) and Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) are discussed quite a bit these days and carry a lot of confusion. Working with SANS, we’ve published a new whitepaper to answer the big questions you may have about shifting your security strategy to the cloud.
In this paper, Dave Shackleford dives into a number of topics, including:
- Many of the organizational use cases for SASE, such as:
- Spotting unintended/unapproved data movement
- Detecting abnormal user behaviors using machine learning
- Explaining how SASE principles differentiate and improve on the controls provided by legacy security architecture.
- An in-depth look at how Zero Trust Network Access is key to unlocking SASE’s full potential
- How organizations can get started in applying SASE principles to their own security stack
If you’re looking to understand how SASE fits into your shift to the cloud, this paper has the next steps you need. Get your copy today.