In the fast-paced world of cybersecurity, staying ahead of adversaries while safeguarding valuable assets has never been more critical. That’s why cybersecurity market leaders, Netskope and CrowdStrike are inviting you to a first-of-its-kind thought leadership virtual event. Focused on zero trust outcomes, Innovation Through Consolidation offers the unique opportunity to understand how Netskope and CrowdStrike integrate to protect your investments in your people and data.
Hear from Netskope President Dave Peranich and CrowdStrike President Mike Sentonas on why both industry leaders are core to a modern security framework. Understand behind-the-curtain challenges that organizations face on their cloud transformation journey, and learn about zero trust strategies that resolve the hurdles of the contemporary threat landscape. This unique gathering of thought leaders features partner insights from AWS on cloud transformation with AI and machine learning, and shares insights from a customer leveraging cloud-first platforms on its vendor consolidation journey.
You won’t want to miss this unique opportunity on how your organization can reimagine its approach to implementing a zero trust framework. To give you a taste of the topics we’ll be covering at this event, here are a few key points to keep in mind:
The Power of Partnerships
Partnerships, like the one Netskope has built with CrowdStrike, are the cornerstone of progress and innovation in the cybersecurity landscape. They enable:
- Platform consolidation through the zero trust framework: Maximizing customer investments by consolidating security solutions and breaking down silos
- Diverse expertise: Leveraging a variety of perspectives and expertise through an open ecosystem approach and based on many different views of “risk”
- Cybersecurity excellence: Working collaboratively to benefit customers, the market and the industry as a whole
Adversaries Today: Faster, Smarter, Stealthier
The threat landscape has evolved significantly and adversaries are getting faster, with the fastest observed breakout time as low as 7 minutes. Powered by AI, they can execute sophisticated attacks, exploiting the cloud as the new battleground. They often use compromised credentials to enter environments without leaving a trace, making them stealthier and harder to detect.
The Importance of Zero Trust
Zero trust is the linchpin of modern cybersecurity. It involves:
- Consolidation: Ensuring there are no visibility or security control gaps across the enterprise ecosystem
- Legacy security challenges: Addressing legacy security systems, VPNs, shadow IT, and antivirus solutions, focusing on malware and rising social engineering attacks
- Risk reduction: Driving down risk of breaches and securing areas of critical risk with real-time protection across the entire attack surface
Register through Event Hub for one of our three sessions:
- Americas: October 24, 1:00 p.m. — 2:00 p.m. EDT
- EMEA: October 25, 5:00 a.m. — 6:00 a.m. EDT
- APAC: October 25, 9:00 p.m. — 10:00 p.m. EDT
- Upcoming webinar: https://eventhub.netskope.com/innovation-through-consolidation
- Netskope + CrowdStrike: https://www.netskope.com/partners/crowdstrike
- Netskope + AWS: https://www.netskope.com/solutions/netskope-for-aws