Terms and Conditions of the Netskope Cloud Security Certification Program
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE NETSKOPE CLOUD SECURITY CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (“PROGRAM”) CAREFULLY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. These terms and conditions form a legal agreement between you and Netskope, Inc. (“Netskope”).
1) The Program & Certification.
a) The Program is conducted by Netskope for the purpose of certifying participants in the Netskope Security Cloud platform. To become certified, participants must meet the minimum requirements of the Program, which includes, without limitation, earning passing scores on required examinations in accordance with the Program’s requirements. Participants who meet the requirements of the Program will be certified by Netskope that they have completed a proctored examination. Netskope will use reasonable efforts to provide certification exams of good quality, to industry standards under the guidance of a third-party testing organization and psychometrics expert and using current Netskope cloud security practitioners.
b) Netskope does not guarantee or otherwise certify that participants of the Program will perform at any defined level of competence in the performance of duties related to any aspect of Netskope’s cloud security platform, any interconnected or integrated system or subsystem, or the integrity of any configurable product or feature as performed by a participant of the Program.
2) Confidentiality. By taking a Netskope certification exam, you agree that you will not share, divulge, or pass along any information contained in or about exams or any other confidential aspect of the Program. You must not reproduce or attempt to copy content within any related exam or component therein.
3) Third Party Partners. Netskope operates its certification proctoring through a third-party, global exam delivery organization, Pearson VUE. Netskope cannot guarantee the performance of any aspect of the Pearson VUE business or performance of the Pearson VUE platform in the delivery of exams. Any related issue must be addressed and resolved directly with Pearson VUE and its affiliates.
4) No Warranty and Limitation of Liability. These terms and conditions do not include any warranty regarding the Program. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NETSKOPE’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND UNDER ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM. IN NO EVENT WILL NETSKOPE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY (I) LOST OR DAMAGED DATA, LOST REVENUE, LOST INCOME OR LOST PROFITS, OR (II) SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES, OR (III) PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EVEN IF NETSKOPE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6) Governing Law. These terms and conditions are governed by any action related thereto shall be governed, controlled, interpreted and defined by and under the laws of the State of California and the United States, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.