Securing and optimizing any-to-any access with Netskope and AWS integration
Navigating complex cloud networks with multiple clouds while ensuring secure and reliable access to workloads can be daunting. That’s why Netskope and AWS have teamed up to simplify this journey and make it a lot easier. Through the integration of Netskope Borderless SD-WAN with AWS Cloud WAN, teams can automate workload access from any remote site and user laptop, deliver a secure, reliable, flexible, and highly available middle-mile network service leveraging the AWS global network. Plus, thanks to the new Tunnel-less Connect construct, the connection between Netskope SASE Gateway hub and Cloud WAN is simplified and throughput performance is improved without the need of IPSec or GRE. This collaboration streamlines network management, offering a more efficient way to accelerate cloud transformation.
Unlocking the power of AWS Cloud WAN with Borderless SD-WAN
Netskope and AWS have partnered to deliver an innovative, dynamic WAN service. This dynamic solution offers the ability to establish a fully connected global network, offering automation for efficient and intuitive network management, all under a unified policy framework that enhances security and elevates application Quality of Experience (AppQoE).
The Netskope and AWS integration opens doors to seamless access through the AWS global network. This, in turn, provides access to workloads from any corner of the world, facilitates inter-office communication, fosters cross-region workload connectivity, and ensures a secure onramp to security service edge (SSE) services for AWS workloads. As a result, customers can enjoy the advantages of simplified management, on-demand deployment, and optimized performance and security.
Additionally, AWS Cloud WAN offers a global WAN service across AWS cloud regions. Netskope Borderless SD-WAN takes advantage of a straightforward workflow, which includes:
- Orchestrating the AWS Cloud WAN infrastructure and providing direct access to local AWS points of presence through native, tunnel-less connectivity.
- Extending the SD-WAN overlay and ensuring end-to-end segmentation over the AWS Cloud WAN built over the AWS global network.
- Enabling centralized management and monitoring of remote sites, users, routing, AppQoE, and on-ramp to Netskope Intelligent SSE through unified policies.
All of this is achieved through the cloud-delivered, multi-tenant Borderless SD-WAN Orchestrator that can serve the diverse needs of any enterprise or managed service provider (MSP). This remarkable solution redefines connectivity, making it simpler, more efficient, and highly secure.
The following diagram offers a visual representation of the three use cases described below, encompassing last mile, middle mile, and seamless one-click access to Netskope Intelligent SSE for complete threat protection.
What matters the most to organizations – Addressing critical use cases
Leveraging the power of Netskope Borderless SD-WAN and the extensive capabilities of AWS, organizations can unlock a world of possibilities for their network infrastructure. Let’s explore three compelling use cases that showcase the transformative potential of this dynamic combination:
- Optimizing the last mile for remote users and sites to the cloud: With Netskope Borderless SD-WAN, you can effortlessly extend your network to any AWS region from any location, whether it’s a remote branch office or a worker’s laptop. This ensures the assured performance of your applications, even in remote scenarios.
- Streamlining mid-mile connectivity and delivering end-to-end segmentation: Simplify SD-WAN provisioning for regional site aggregation and enhance site-to-site and cloud-region-to-region connectivity using AWS’s global cloud network as the intermediary. Carry your enterprise network segments end-to-end to maintain the utmost security and compliance.
- Securing AWS workloads with one-click access to Netskope Intelligent SSE: For AWS workloads requiring internet access, Borderless SD-WAN provides a direct on-ramp to Netskope Security Service Edge (SSE), guaranteeing intrinsic security for SaaS and internet traffic. This ensures that your cloud resources remain fully protected from any cyberattacks
Your path to the cloud: Delving into the top five transformational benefits
- Assured application experience: Deliver exceptional user experience by optimizing site-to-cloud traffic across all locations connected to the AWS Cloud WAN integrated Borderless SD-WAN Hub. Extend these optimizations to any site-to-site connection over AWS Cloud WAN Infrastructure.
- Boost throughput with tunnel-less integration: Eliminate throughput limitations and streamline the complexity of protocols like IPSec/GRE by utilizing native tunnel-less integration.
- Seamless end-to-end integrated security: Achieve comprehensive security with automatic SD-WAN over AWS’s robust global network, leveraging the strongest encryption. VRF-based segmentation ensures the seamless transmission of user-defined segments end-to-end, while a one-click SSE on-ramp guarantees secure cloud-to-SaaS/web traffic.
- Unlocking the power of full visibility: Discover the power of in-depth monitoring into application performance, overlay and underlay networking infrastructure. Fast track issue resolution into these valuable insights
- Simplified operations: Effortlessly streamline operations, eliminating complexity stemming from a stack of management appliances with full network stack automation, a unified single console, and centralized orchestration.
- Netskope Borderless SD-WAN: https://www.netskope.com/products/borderless-sd-wan
- Netskope Multi-cloud networking solution: https://www.netskope.com/products/borderless-sd-wan/multi-cloud-networking
- AWS Cloud WAN: https://aws.amazon.com/cloud-wan/