At Netskope, we love getting feedback directly from our customers about their challenges and strategies. Over the last month, we hosted our first series of Technical Customer Advisory Board (TCAB) meetings with more than 30 representatives from our largest customers in Seattle, Los Angeles, Toronto, and Kansas City.
Members of our TCAB come from some of the most innovative companies in the world. We’re proud to be partnering with them and helping to solve their security challenges. “This was an invaluable opportunity for us to connect leading security practitioners, enable the exchange of ideas, and get candid feedback on Netskope’s existing products, future roadmap, and the entirety of our customers’ journey with Netskope,” says Sri Subramanian, Senior Director of Product Management at Netskope.
What We Learned
During the four sessions, several important things were the centerpiece of the conversations:
- The internet has evolved, and our vision and roadmap are on target to address the needs of today’s internet.
- Our product direction supports where our customers are today and where they are going.
We received strong validation of our strategy for the next generation of web evolution, and several of our attendees are busy working with beta versions of Netskope Private Access. Netskope Private Access is an integral component of the Netskope Security Cloud platform that provides zero trust secure access to enterprise applications and data in a hybrid IT (public cloud and data center) environment.
Several customers presented how using Netskope allows them to take a data-centric approach to cloud security, securing their data wherever it goes. Based on their presentations, it is clear that Netskope has become a central, critical part of their security and cloud enablement strategy.
What We Heard
Attendees appreciated that Netskope supported a strong sense of accountability to meet their needs. Some quotes and comments heard at the TCAB were:
- “I am more convinced than ever that we partnered with the right vendor. You have a great product, are soliciting feedback, and incorporating it into the product quickly.”
- “I have never had a vendor so intent on understanding my business and my needs.”
- “We absolutely need to integrate secure web gateway (SWG), cloud access security broker (CASB), DLP, and access control functionality in one architecture.”
Many thanks to our TCAB participants!
A big thank you to our TCAB members for participating. The technical nature of these meetings, and their feedback on the Netskope platform and future direction was invaluable. We look forward to their continued participation and can’t wait to host many more customers at our regional Technical Customer Advisory Board Meetings. If your interested in joining our Technical Customer Advisory Board, please email email@example.com.