Earlier this month I had the chance to sit down with Sanjay Beri, the CEO of Netskope and the head of IaaS products, Neil King, who recently moved over to Netskope via the acquisition of Sift Security. During this interview we covered the following:
- How the addition of Sift Security fits into Netskope’s overall vision for a security cloud
- The unique security challenges associated with IaaS that CASB providers with cloud security posture management (CSPM) and cloud workload protection platform (CWPP) capabilities are covering
- Why Netskope’s One Cloud Architecture makes a difference when comparing approaches to cloud security
- Why security teams should care about Netskope’s acquisition of Sift Security.
- How Netskope and Sift approached the final test — company culture — when combining companies.
I hope you’ll take a few minutes to watch the video. Have a question about this acquisition and how Netskope can address you ever-growing list of security concerns from services like AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure? Please get in touch and we’ll talk!