Understand all user activity in the cloud and web, including what cloud service was used, website accessed, the activities performed, the data, location, device, and more. Use this information to generate a cloud audit trail for anyone in your organization and investigate any suspected violations. Read more
Gain full visibility of the cloud and web with an all-mode architecture capable of covering all cloud and web traffic whether your users are on premises or remote, using a web browser, mobile service, or sync client.
- See traffic from sanctioned or unsanctioned cloud services
- Gain visibility whether users are on premises or remote
- Cover browsers, sync clients, and mobile apps
- Assess services’ enterprise readiness based on 50+ objective attributes
Govern the usage of cloud services and websites based on contextual details such as user, app, device, location, activity, and content to meet compliance and risk standards. Apply granular policies such as “prevent uploads of sensitive data to personal cloud storage apps” or “allow access to finance/accounting apps for finance department only.” Read more
Gain full visibility of the cloud and web with an all-mode architecture capable of covering all cloud and web traffic whether your users are on premises or remote, using a web browser, mobile service, or sync client. Assess enterprise-readiness of cloud services with our objective Cloud Confidence Index (CCI) and calculate risk scores based on your organization’s usage.
- Netskope offers 3000+ out of the box data identifiers. These data identifiers can be used detect content such as credit card numbers, personal names, addresses, and personal identifiers specific to 80 countries.
- Data identifiers can be searched based on region,
- We offer almost 40 compliance and regulatory templates such as PCI-DSS, HIPPA and GDPRs.
Detect and secure your sensitive content en route to or from any cloud service or website with comprehensive DLP. Uncover sensitive content using predefined (or custom) profiles for payment card industry data (PCI), protected health information (PHI), and more. Protect with automated workflows to block, quarantine, or encrypt your data. Read more
Many cloud services and websites make it easy to share, but those same capabilities can put your sensitive data at risk. Detect and protect your sensitive content as it moves in and out of sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud services and websites with the industry’s most comprehensive cloud DLP and advanced data encryption. Protect sensitive data like PHI, PII, PCI, and source code to meet regulations in your industry.
- Satisfy regulatory compliance requirements such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX, FINRA, and GLBA
- Use advanced DLP features such as fingerprinting, exact match, OCR, and more
- Stop data exfiltration to unsanctioned cloud services
- Protect sensitive data with strong encryption
Understand activity-level usage of cloud services and websites and detect non-compliant behavior and anomalies, such as unusual data movement or user behavior. Maintain detailed audit trails of cloud activities, and ensure compliance by governing access to the cloud and web based on deep context. Read more
Netskope offers a dynamic query engine that uses natural language input and logical operators to mine rich cloud usage data. Perform ad hoc queries for on-demand analytics and compliance reports, save queries as custom search results, and generate detailed custom reports for ongoing reporting on sanctioned and unsanctioned cloud and web usage. For example, you can query for cloud services in use that aren’t HIPAA-compliant to inform your cloud security policies.
- Use natural language queries to answer any cloud security question, like “What high-risk cloud services are users accessing?”
- Report on service usage regularly to inform cloud security policies
- Use context to understand the details around service usage to better craft vendor evaluation requirements
Respond quickly and thoroughly to cloud policy violations. Take advantage of Netskope incident management for end-to-end workflows. Perform forensic analysis with excerpts of violating content and deep activity audit trails. Assign owners, track progress, and mark as resolved. Read more
Respond quickly and thoroughly to cloud policy violations. Take advantage of Netskope incident management for end-to-end workflows. Perform forensic analysis with excerpts of violating content and deep activity audit trails. Assign owners, track progress, and mark as resolved.
- Implement role-based management to restrict access to sensitive data that is tied to an incident
- Set severity of incidents and assign to owners
- Get actionable insights to help remediate against data loss and improve your compliance posture